Thursday, November 22, 2012

I will be back

Finally relationship ends...... Everytime we met we created history...we made that moment special and memorable for both of us. We never did big things for each other but small things...special one. We laughed together. We were best friends at times. We were deeply, madly in love with each other.Still something went wrong. You asked me to break up for no reason.I know you were not strong enough to fight for me.Still you want me to believe that you loved me. Nah... Nopes...Never...I will not believe this.You say for my better future you taking this decision..wrong...you are not ready to do adjustments in your life. You know you are not strong so you asked me to be strong.I don't regret for anything. Because when someone comes in your life he will be reason or lesson. And you were lesson. I want to say sorry to my Heart. I have kept it in wrong hand. Yes I will move on.I accept its all my mistake of being emotional.I don't have anyone to share. But now I realise I don't want anyone to share my pain. Its only and only reserved for me.I will come out of this by my own. So that I can smile when I will be in public. I hate you not because you left me. I hate because you never feel to be genuine with me.Yes I cried a lot.Because it hurts. I still do because it needed at times.I know I have broken down. Its my life and now I don't allow you to spoil more. I will be strong not for anyone but for me. I believe in GOD. He did correct to move you from my life because you never loved me. I love myself more than anyone else.

No comments: