Friday, February 10, 2012

Met one GEMINI

Our life is full of GEMS, we call them FREN, Likewise i met him at one turn of my life.He became nice fren of mine. very few but spent memorable time wid him. Scared hm with my excitement when i saw Dance India Dance Contestant.While reading this u must b in flashback.

Whenever u see particular thing u remember someone...it happens id everyone, same ways whenever i will go to sea link i will remember you.
I am sure when will u remember YRALS u will remember me wid broad smile on ur face. Just like d way m smiling now....You helped me lot, taught me many things.Thanks for everything including Fruit n Nuts. Hehehehe........

Have a great future ahead RUSHABH. All the Best.

1 comment:

Rushabh said...

There are very few people in this world who within a short period of time leave a lasting impression...that too a memory where you HAVE TO smile thinking about them...
be it me listening to apsara ali or chikni chameli or remembering tht sum 1 laughed there guts out on a funny incident which no 1 noticed...cheers to our friendship Meeli..
bt pls remember 2 things in life,
1.Awards are more important than your life
2.Dont be silent..just scream i m sure the dogs will run away!!!
Really thanks 4 the wonderful blog.